This contest is closed. Congrats to carolyn- enjoy your party- we all want to hear about what you pick and how it goes!
A lot of things didn’t happen at our Cinderella birthday party last weekend. Like, I didn’t get stressed out. And I didn’t set up the decorations or make the favor boxes or pick up the cupcakes or plan the craft or hire the rent-a-princess or plan the games…or…even have to CLEAN UP!!! You get the idea!
We had a birthday party in my house and I ENJOYED it!
The only thing I had to do was provide the theme, the guest list and a clean location. Corey did absolutely EVERYTHING else.
And so, a Fairytale played out at our house last weekend.
We celebrated 2 sweet little girls’ 4th birthdays. They shared their Cinderella birthday party and it couldn’t have been more magical if we had taken it to Disneyland.
The girls and (8) of their friends had a ball playing dress-up,
absolutely adored story time with Cinderella…
dove write into craft time…
loved playing pass the glass slipper…
and couldn’t wait for their AMAZING Serendipity cupcake…
The party wasn’t over after cupcakes, though.
Their was still time to chat and dance with Cinderella, get balloons and party favors and say farewell to our Princess friend.
I hope I’ve given you a glimpse of the marvelous time we had.
Even better, Princess Pretties and Parties is a grkids PERKS Partner. With a PERKS card you instantly get $50 off of your All-Inclusive Party Package or $25 off of a DIY package. Plus- Serendipity cupcakes is a PERKS partner as well, offering 15% off of any order.
And now for YOUR TURN!
Corey, from Princess Pretties and Parties is giving a grkids friend a party, too!
- Choose a party theme (boy or girl) for 8 guests (2 hour party). Themes can be any that we have available on our website, www.princessprettys.com
- Party Includes:
- Invitations and Thank Yous with free optional RSVP service. Guests can call me directly or submit a RSVP online at our website.
- Upscale themed party decor
- Party decor set up and tear down
- An experienced party host to run 2 activities and 1 take-home craft project
- Use of themed costumes during party
- 1 dozen themed cupcakes and drinks of choice
- Visit the Princess Pretties and Parties Website and tell us which theme you would pick and who it would be for. (1 entry)
- Like Princess Pretties on Facebook (1 entry)
- Send a message or email to 2 or more friends telling them about Princess Pretties and Parties…leave comment on our blog telling us you did this (1 entry)
This contest will run until May 20, 2011 when a winner will randomly be chosen. Winner’s name will be posted on this blog post and contacted via email.