This contest is closed. Congrats to Amanda K- you will be emailed shortly.
A membership to the GR Children’s museum is a perpetual invitation to play. Got a few minutes? Pop in and play bubbles or with the sand table. Rainy day? Hot, humid day? Cold day? No worries- the GRCM is open and ready to entertain most days of the week- and they’ve even added another late-hours day: GRCM is now open late on Tuesdays until 8pm!
Right now the museum is featuring it’s Happy Animal Exhibit:
- The exhibit runs through September 11, 2011.
- Kids can experience what it’s like to care for animals and…
- Play the role of a Veterinarian and examine stuffed animals
- Provide emergency medical care to favorite pets
- Study animal x-rays
- Provide animal grooming to pets
- Learn about pet care and help feed animals in the kennel
- Cheer for a favorite pet in a cross-country derby race
- Exam specimen jars filled with unique animal items
- Learn interesting facts in an animal scavenger hunt
- Enjoy a special animal Make It Take It activity
- Play an animal matching game
- Watch real fish swim in a giant aquarium
- Create a puzzle pet
General Admission is $7.00 per person for anyone aged 1 year and older. Anyone under the age of 1 year is FREE. If you don’t like that price tag, consider visiting on a Thursday evening from 5:00pm-8:00pm (Family Night,) when admission is reduced to $1.50 per person for ages 1 year and above. Or…there is the membership option…they start at $50 for a year-long membership.
Then again, you could be the lucky grkids.com patron that wins a Level One Plus membership (which is one year unlimited admission for one named adult and children of the household under 18, plus all PALS benefits- Value is $55-) to the Children’s Museum. To enter this contest you simply need to “like” the Children’s Museum on Facebook and leave a comment on this blog telling us you did so…then you will be entered to win.
A random winner will be chosen on July 31, 2011. Good luck!