Founded by a mom for moms, The Nanny on Demand is on demand childcare. They are state licensed and fully accredited. My family has come to rely on the Nanny for our drop-off childcare needs, as do hundreds of other families. We love that there are no contracts or commitments. I just drop off my children for a quick downtown meeting and they get safe, fun, educational and affordable childcare. My 4-year old daughter usually comes home with copious amounts of artwork – at the Nanny she can paint until her heart’s content!
The Nanny invites you to see for yourself that your children will be cared for in a safe and secure environment… call to schedule a free stay and play visit. You and your child will have a chance to check out the Nanny, ask questions, and get comfortable. You’ll be amazed at how quickly subsequent drop-offs will go. The last time I took my children I walked out 3 minutes later. There were no tears!
Is the Nanny on Demand for you?
- The Nanny is for children from 1 to 7-years-old who can stay for up to 4 hours.
- The Nanny can fill childcare gaps for school volunteering, after-school care, or when mom or dad need to visit the hospital.
- The Nanny is for you if you like flexibility. You can pay by the hour or you can buy a package. If you choose to buy a package (I did!) you will get $20 off if you use a PERKS card. (If you use a PERKS card you also get FREE registration – a $25 value.
- The Nanny is for you if you want a date night or would like to take in parts of ArtPrize sans children. How convenient to drop them the kids off near the College exit (or Byron Center exit if you’re going to the Metro Nanny!)
If you become a Nanny family and love it as much as we do, you’ll want to take part in their Referral Incentive where you get 1 hour of free playcare when you refer a friend.
Here’s what a few other Grand Rapids moms have said about the Nanny:
- “My child LOVES going to The Nanny… it’s a blessing, especially when you need someone on the spur of the moment! “
- “There are many times that I just need a few hours to get things done. The Nanny lets me get my work done faster so that our family can actually enjoy our time together. Great location, great people, my son always has fun going.”
Let us know if you use the Nanny and what you think!
Oh, and the Nanny is on facebook, too.