All of these events and more can be found on our fabulous grkids.com event calendar!
Saturday: November 5, 2011
- Arts & Crafts Fair @John Knox Preschool. 9am-3pm. John Knox Preschool is having our annual Arts & Crafts Fair. There will be many gifted artists/crafters with booths featuring their creations. We will also have consultants from some of the top direct sales companies there as well. Raffles will be available with some great prizes and gifts from local businesses. (616) 855-2121. 4150 Kalamazoo Ave SE
- Beneath the Wreath. 9am -8pm. Charitable Shopping Event. Tickets are $7 in advance through Ticketmaster or $10 at the door. Strollers are welcome. 451-0452. DeVos Place – 303 Monroe Ave NW.
- Eastside Christian School Stop-n-Shop Craft Show. 9am-2pm. Eastside Christian School will be hosting its annual Stop ‘N Shop craft show. FREE Admission & parking. Unique vendors, bake sale, cinnamon Rolls & delicious lunch. 2792 Michigan NE (near the East Beltline.)
- Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park holiday gift show. 9am-5pm. Features about 30 regional artists and vendors, free admission to gift show. (616) 957-1580. 1000 East Beltline NE.
- Grapevine Harvest Craft Show. 9am-3pm. Coffee Shoppe ’til 10:30 am ~ Lunch available 10:30 am – 2 pm. 1157 Northlawn NE.
- Jenison Christian School Fall Arts & Crafts Show. 9am-3pm. Juried Craft Show. Admission to the show is free. There will also be a bake sale, lunch and raffles. 7726 Graceland, Jenison.
- Mom to Mom Sale. 9am – 3pm. Clothes, shoes, toys, anything else that other Moms would want. Moms wanting to buy $1 Admission for adults, kids free. St. Paul Lutheran Church & Preschool - 8436 Kraft Avenue S.E. (corner of Kraft &84th Street)
- St. Paul the Apostle Holiday Shopping Expo. 9am -1:45pm. Crafts, bake sale, and more. 2950 Burton Street, SE.
- Third annual Recycled Art Market. 9am -3pm. Mark your calendars and plan to get some holiday shopping taken care of! This is an amazing group of artisans who think outside the box and work with at least 50% recycled, upcycled or re-purposed materials. You’ll never find these items at the mall!
Don’t miss this chance to shop for unique, innovative, and handmade gifts for the upcoming holidays! Admission is $1 per person. City High/Middle School – 1400 Fuller Ave NE.
- Bostwick Lake Craft Show. 10am – 3pm. A Bazaar for all Seasons. Handmade quilt raffle, attic treasures, more than 35 vendors with items including award-winning photography, stained glass, paper arts, jewelry, scarves, purses, baked goods, cookie bar and lunch served in the cafe from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. 7979 Belding Road NE, Rockford.
- Holiday Craft Bazaar. 10am – 3pm. Please come and support the Guild and crafters. This year we have several first time crafters and our oldest and youngest crafters. In the Family Center and classrooms, you will find a variety of items including driftwood and hand painted art, handmade wood, knitted and sewn items, cards, jewelry, and much more. As always there is a bake sale and luncheon available. St. Mary Magdalen Church, 1213 52nd St. SE
Tuesday: November 8, 2012
- Spectrum Hospital Jr. Golden Rule Guild Holiday Market. 9am – 4pm. Get a jump on your holiday shopping. You never know when you might need one more last-minute item to round out your gift list. Spectrum Hospital, downtown Grand Rapids, use Michigan Street entrance, rooms 1710 D, E and F. Part of proceeds go to Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
Friday & Saturday (Nov 11&12):
- Beneath the Tree. Hours Vary. Beneath the Tree is the sixth annual Holiday Home Tour and Art Sale hosted by Rivertree Community Church and the Branch Church. The two-day shopping event will be held Friday, Nov 11th 10 am – 9pm and Saturday, Nov 12th 9 am – 3pm. This event features homes in the Byron Center, Grandville and East Grand Rapids areas with work from over 100 local artists for sale. Each home is decorated by talented local designers. Tickets are $8.00 for the whole tour, and can be purchased at any host home the days of the event. http://beneaththetree.info/
- Evergreen Ministries Fall Craft Show. Free admission to show. Evergreen Ministries – 4512 48th Avenue, Hudsonville.
- Immaculate Heart of Mary. 9am-4pm. Handcrafted items and baked goods. New vendors each day. 1935 Plymouth Road, S.E.
Saturday, November 12:
- Byron Center High School Craft Fair – Sponsored by Fine Arts Boosters. 9am-3pm. Byron Center High School.
- Forest Hills Eastern Holiday Expo & Artisans Market. 9am-3pm. Forest Hills Eastern High School presents a Holiday Expo and Artisans Market. This senior class fundraiser hosts holiday and personal shopping featuring handcrafted and boutique items, gourmet foods, local businesses and distributors. Sale hours are 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., at Forest Hills Eastern High School, 2200 Pettis NE. $1 Admission
Saturday, November 19:
- Christmas Through Lowell. Kick off your holiday shopping season in Historic Lowell at the 19th Annual Christmas through Lowell event. The Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce presents over 40 homes and businesses that are unique and magical. Over 200 artists and crafters will showcase their gifts and creations for three days! On your Christmas through Lowell shopping extravaganza, you will find hand-made treasures, jewelry, Christmas decorations, folk art and fine art, antiques, beeswax candles and home-made candles, crocheted and knitted crafts, home-made rugs and quilts, and much, much more!
- Holiday Kerstmarkt. Bring your list and check it twice! This open-air European Christmas Market at the Eighth Street Market Place is an ideal place to shop for unique handcrafted gifts and enjoy authentic Dutch holiday treats. Sixteen vendors are housed in historically crafted booths offering fresh greenery, trees, wreaths, hand-knit clothing and accessories, wooden boxes and toys, pet items, ornaments, Dutch gifts, folk art, handmade jewelry, warm snacks and beverages, and much more! Holland. Holiday Kerstmarkt Days and Hours:
-Saturday, November 19: 9 am to 3 pm
-Friday, November 25: 9 am to 8 pm
-Saturday, November 26: 9 am to 5 pm
-Tuesday, November 29: 3 pm to 8 pm
-Friday, December 2: 3 pm to 8 pm
-Saturday, December 3: 9 am to 5 pm
-Friday, December 9: 3 pm to 8 pm
-Saturday, December 10: 9 am to 5 pm
- Adams Christian’s 9th Annual Craft Show. 9am-3pm. Free Admission. 70 plus crafters to shop from, delicious lunch available, Bake Sale. Corner of 56th street and Byron Center Road. 5539 Byron Center Avenue.
- Allendale Home Business and Craft Expo. 9am-4pm. Please join us for a unique local shopping experience. Grab a mug of hot mulled cider from concessions and a cinnamon roll from the bake sale to enjoy while you browse through the wares of over 50 vendors and handmade artists.
Each one of these folks has donated a fabulous item for our silent auction. You will not want to miss this!! Bring the kids for facepainting and their own silent auction! We are planning lots of fun activities for kids including facepainting and a kids only silent auction. They can buy tickets/chances for 25 cents. We will have a table of toys, games and “tween items” that the kids can enter for chances to win. Allendale High School Cafeteria, 10760 68th Avenue, Allendale.
- Schoolhouse Arts & Craft Show. 9am-4pm. Sponsored by the EGR Student Council with proceeds going to fund projects (one being food baskets in November). This is a juried show with 90 exhibitors, $2 admission. 2211 Lake Drive, SE.
- North Pointe Christian Vendor Sale / Craft Show. 9:30am-2:45pm. Vendor Sale and Craft Show! Shop from over 50 booths. A great way to get some holiday shopping done. 3101 Leonard St.
Saturday, November 26:
- Grand Valley Armory Craft Show. 9am-3pm. Sponsored by the Third Michigan NCO Club Auxiliary, handmade crafts, food and beverages available, profits go to benefit military families and support groups affiliated with the National Guard. 1200 44th St. SW.
Saturday, December 3:
- Christmas at Wings. 9am-4pm. One of the largest Arts & Craft Shows, just in time for Christmas. Three buildings full of fun shopping and over 20,000 shoppers attend annually. Wings Stadium, Kalamazoo MI.
- Lowell Art Show- Rogue River Artisans. 9am-4pm. Annual Holiday Arts and Crafts Show. $1 Admission. Holiday lunch available. 120 juried artists and craftsmen. Lowell High School.
- “Outdoor Christmas Market” (in a heated tent.) 11am-4pm. A European Christmas Tradition returns to Grand Rapids. The “Outdoor Christmas Market” will feature Authentic Holiday Food and Beverages, Holiday Music and Carollers, Hand Crafted Gifts and Baskets, and a visit by Santa Claus all under a heated tent. St. Mary’s Catholic Church – 423 First St., N.W.
Friday & Saturday: Dec 9&10:
- Woodland Weavers and Spinners Textile Arts Market. Various Hours. Calvin College’s Prince Center- 1800 East Beltline SE.
Saturday, December 10:
- Craft Show. 9am-3pm. Craft Show at Godfrey Lee High School located at 1335 Lee Street Wyoming Mi 49509 shows runs from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm – Concessions, Raffles, 50/50, Baked Good all types of vendors. Come join the fun. 1335 Lee Street
- Rockford High School’s Close Up Holiday Craft Show. 9am-3pm. Rockford’s Close-Up program will sponsor its 22nd annual Christmas Craft Fair on December 10, from 9 AM to 3 PM at the high school.
If you know of other arts and crafts shows please leave us a comment!